Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

Oh hi:)  I'm writing a blog (obviously).  I have a feeling my mom and maybe 3 other people will actually read this but that's okay:)  I wanted a chance to share about my life with Tyler, being a nanny and our newest adventure in starting a family.  Why the name "Crazy Us"?  Some would argue that we actually are crazy but that's not where the name comes from.  It's actually an inside joke.  I can't remember when it started but it feels like forever ago.  Tyler and I put the word crazy in front of every other word when we talk about pretty much everything.  Here's an example:
me: "Hey did you go to the crazy store?" 
Tyler: "yep crazy did.  I got crazy milk, crazy spaghetti sauce and crazy toilet paper" 
me: "Crazy awesome.  I crazy love you." 
Tyler: "Crazy love you too."
me: "Crazy"

Yes I am aware how weird that is.  That's why we usually keep those kind of conversations between just the two of us:)  But what it comes down to is that we crazy love each other.  We were even going to have "I crazy love you" engraved in our wedding rings but ran out of time before the wedding.  It's one of those things we keep saying we're still going to do one day...

I hope you crazy like reading about crazy us.

No comments:

Post a Comment